2022 LAST BLOCK TICKETS GO ON SALE
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE VIA GATE B
Most navigation apps are taking people to the wrong place. Gate B is the only access point to the hospital. if you have any trouble, use 8501 standing oak drive in your gps, this is the apartment building beside gate b.
JUNIOR NIGHT INFO
THE 6 HOUR PUBLIC INVESTIGATION ON THE 3RD SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH IN 2022 WILL BE A JUNIOR INVESTIGAtiON NIGHT.
WEEKDAY DAYTIME TOURS AVAILABLE
Starting in April, we will begin offering tours of the building during the day, during the week. Dates are limited, book today!!
*****NEW PHONE NUMBER*****
Starting today, our new phone number is 502-690-7880
Tour and Investigation dates for today through the end of April are marked winter in the title on Eventbrite. Dates from May through the end of August are marked summer in the title on Eventbrite. Hope to see you soon, good hunting!
the Waverly Hills Historical Society
Welcome To Waverly
Waverly Hills Sanatorium is a beautiful example of early 20th century early Tudor Gothic Revival style architecture and a significant contributor to the Louisville, Ky community. It is listed on the National Historic Register and faced the threat of being torn down. During the building’s existence, it became known as one of the “most haunted places on earth.” The Waverly Hills Historical Society, a 501(C)3 non-profit organization, was formed to save the building and promote the education of its history, treatment, architectural significance, and impact it and tuberculosis on the local community. The WHHS now runs Tours and Investigations, plus special and seasonal events to raise funds to accomplish their goal.
We are always working on the building and grounds when we don’t have events, so the grounds are not accessible without a reservation.
Our opportunities to visit are:
- Public Tour & Investigation Season – All Year Round.
- Private Overnights – All Year Round.
- Halloween Events Fundraisers Oct 1-Oct 31. If applicable. Recent Pandemic changes means our events could change form but still be available in some compacity.
- Unaccompanied Minors are not allowed on tours. We have special tours and investigations for parents and minors. See the “Guidelines and Rules” page above.
- Private Tours for groups and events of 30 or more – Call Office
Other Special Events as announced