Waverly Hills is now accepting applications for volunteers! Please read the instructions below, then fill out the form and click ‘submit’. You will then be contacted for a date and time to come speak with us!
- Volunteers must be able to provide their own transportation to and from Waverly
- The Waverly Hills Historical Society Board of Directors reviews applications, please do not call the office to check on status of a submission – they will not be able to provide any information
- Volunteers begin performing outside duties and progress to other positions
- Positions include (Outside) Gate, Parking Lot, Tour Escort. (Inside) Tour Caboose, Tour Guide, Gift Shop, Consessions, Overnight Guide, Overnight Assistant. (Special) Security
- Normal Tour Season is March – August, Friday & Saturday Nights 7:00pm – 12:00AM. 1st & 3rd Sundays of each month, 2:00PM – 4:30PM. There are also periodic building clean ups, etc.