Waverly Hills Historical Society is now accepting applications for volunteers! Please read the instructions below, then fill out the form and click ‘submit’. You will then be contacted for a date and time to come speak with us!
- Volunteers must be able to provide their own transportation to and from Waverly
- The Waverly Hills Historical Society Staff reviews applications, please do not call the office to check on status of a submission – they will not be able to provide any information
- Volunteers begin with training on outside and inside duties, and you will be provided a volunteer shirt after your 4th volunteer date
- Positions include (Outside) Gate, Parking Lot, Tour Escort. (Inside) Tour Assistant, Tour Guide, Overnight Guide, Overnight Assistant.
- Volunteers are primarily needed on Friday and Saturday evenings, plus Sunday afternoons. There are also periodic building clean ups, periodic special tours during the week, etc
- Please email us at email@example.com