HALLOWEEN HAUNTED GUIDED TOURS
Every Friday & Saturday
October 2 – October 31
Join us for this Halloween season for a safer alternative to a Haunted House. We combine our tour with actors from our Haunted House to bring some of most popular stories to life.
You must have a ticket to get access to the property. Due to the limited number of spots available to ensure social distancing, you will only be admitted in the hour slot that you purchase.
The entrance for the Haunted Tours: GATE: (B) Dixie Highway gate, located at 8501 Standing Oak Dr. Louisville, Ky
- Are you open in all weather?
Yes, we are open regardless of weather.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
This year, 2020, ALL tickets must be purchased online ahead of time. Credit cards may be used to purchase tickets online, and to purchase items in our Gift Shop.
- Can I get access to the property or the gift shop without purchasing a ticket?
No, Waverly Hills is private property and is only open to Haunted Tour attendees.You must purchase a ticket to be on the property. Once you have purchased your ticket and have gone through the event, you must exit the property. NO LOITERING ALLOWED.
- Are there discounts for Children?
No, all tickets are the same price. We do not recommend children attend the Haunted Tours due to it’s graphic nature and extreme terror. We suggest no one under the age of 10 years old.
- Tickets are for the night of purchase ONLY… There are NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES/NO DATE CHANGES
- How long is the wait?
This is something new for us, so, we will do our best to get you in as soon as possible. We will take groups in as they arrive, a group about every 15 minutes
- Do you charge for parking?
NO, not this year.
- Can I be denied access? Is security present?
Yes, we reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the property for any reason. If any rules are broken, you will be asked to leave without a refund. Security and Police are always present and closed circuit cameras are monitored continuously.
- Can photos be taken or video/audio recorders allowed?
No, we do not allow photos to be taken inside the building during the Haunted Tour Event. Recording of any type is cause for ejection from the property.
- What are the rules?
Rules are to be observed at all times while on Waverly property;
- All sales are final. No refunds of any kind are offered.
- No alcohol or drug use is allowed. Anyone found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave the property without a refund of any kind.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on the property.
- Do not touch, move or damage props, actors, employees or any items inside the building at any time.
- Ticket Holders; Stay with your group and follow the directions of your guide and staff at all times. No drinks, gum or other open containers are allowed while inside Waverly Hills Sanatorium.
- By entering and utilizing your ticket regardless of type, you acknowledge that the Waverly Hills Historical Society, Waverly Hill’s Sanatorium’s owners or any actor or employee or volunteer are released from any and all liability of stolen or damaged property, personal injury or even death.