For all events:
1) Access to the grounds is granted 30 minutes before the event starts, unless other arrangements have been made.
2) Loitering in the parking lot is not permitted after your event or while other events are taking place.
3) Service animals are the only animals allowed in the building. No animals or pets may be left in a vehicle during your event.
4) Out of respect for other customers, we request that on tours and public investigations no lights be trained across the building from the parking lot and no flash photography is allowed outside after dark.
5) Please watch out for wildlife when entering or exiting the property.
6) Vehicles must be turned off during event.
7) Sleeping in vehicles and camping of any type is not allowed. This includes cars, trucks, campers, tents, and out in the open.
8) We respectfully insist no infants be brought on tours or investigations.
9) The WHHS reserves the right to close for the safety of our customers, staff and volunteers. ex: bad weather, bad road conditions, etc.
10) WHHS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
11) Ticket user assumes responsibility for any AND all injuries.